The delivery policy (‘policy’) explained on this page should tell you all you need to know about the delivery of our products; including details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
This policy does not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; it merely indicates our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products.
– We offer free standard delivery to all UK addresses on all orders over GBP 50 (including VAT).
– All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in ‘Delivery Charges‘.
– We will deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
– We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing and live outside of the countries and territories mentioned above.
Delivery methods and periods
– The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
(a) if your delivery address is in the United Kingdom, you will be able to select standard delivery (Royal Mail 2nd class), and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3 to 5 working days from dispatch; and
(b) if your delivery address is in the United Kingdom, you will be able to select express delivery (Royal Mail 1st class), and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 1 to 2 working days from dispatch.
– Typically orders are dispatched within 1 working day from receipt of order.
– The delivery periods set out in this section are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
– Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
– Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
– Delivery tracking is not available in respect of our products.
– If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
– If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
– If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery.
– An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
(a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
(b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
(c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
(d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
(e) if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
(f) if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.