When I started weaning my son 4 and a half years ago, I know I would have jumped at a chance to make my food prep easier. Tickle Buds weaning recipe boxes, specifically designed for babies and toddlers, do just that! We wanted to showcase these boxes on our blog as we think they’re such a fabulous idea.
Tickle Buds founders, Emma and Helen
Tickle Buds founders, Emma and Helen, are both new mums with a passion for home cooking, “We want to make it easier for parents to home cook tasty, nutritious food throughout their baby’s weaning journey, and to make first foods easy for everyone”.
How it works:
Parents receive a fortnightly box of age appropriate recipes, all ready to cook and delivered direct to their door. With recipes cards, cooking tips, nutritional information and pre-measured ingredients, Tickle Buds weaning boxes ensure that babies gets the very best nutritionally, whilst parents have everything they need to easily and confidently cook healthy and exciting meals for their little ones.
Tasty lamb tangine
What’s so great about Tickle Buds weaning recipe boxes?
- Home cooking made easy: No stress! They write the recipes, source and pre-measure the ingredients and deliver everything you need to your door, all you need to do is cook
- Best food for baby: They use fresh, top quality ingredients
- Good value for money: Each meal works out at less than £2 per portion
- Batch cooking made easy: Each box contains three or four recipes, with four portions of each recipe. Use what you need and store the remainder in the fridge or freezer – perfect for busy days
- No Waste: Every ingredient is pre-measured, so you don’t end up with unused food
- Age appropriate and nutritionally balanced meals: They work with child nutritionists to ensure your little one gets everything they need
- It’s a Journey: Tickle Buds weaning boxes follow a pre-planned weaning journey that takes you through each stage, introducing different flavours, tastes and textures as you go. You can join at any point!
First Foods Weaning Community
It was also important to Helen and Emma that parents feel part of a weaning community. They created “First Foods” an online advice blog which they hope to build into an online community- a weaning advice centre- where experts share their wisdom, parents and carers share the highs and lows of their weaning adventures together, and people swap advice and tips with each other.